Run History View
This view allows you to view and download the runs for a Comparison Report.
Elements of the Run History View
- Run Date: Date of the report run, in the current user's timezone.
- Run Stats: Summary of statistics from the run.
- Total Rows: Total count of rows between all extractors used in the report.
- Linked records: Count of records from all extractors that were matched and appear in the report. All of the records in the primary extractor will be counted as linked.
- Unmatched records: Count of records from the non-primary extractor(s) that were not matched and do not show up in the report.
- Number of extractors: The total count of extractors that were used to generate the comparison report for that run.
- Run Report: Manually start a new Comparison Report run.
- Enable/Disable auto publishing: Allows you to automatically publish new Comparison Report runs to your shareable Report Portal.
- Duplicate: Create a copy of your Comparison Report.
- Download options: Download the Excel file output generated by a run.
- Share toggle: Toggle to enable/disable a specific report run being available in the Report Portal.
- Delete: Permanently deletes the report and all of its runs from your account.
- Run History/Settings tab: Switch between the Run History and Settings view.
- Filter/Sort: Allows you to filter your reports by type and sort by creation date, update date, or name.
This view allows you to view and edit a Comparison Report's configuration.
Elements of the Settings View
- Extractors: Dropdown that allows you to select the extractors used in a Comparison Report.
- Star Icon: Denotes which extractor is the primary extractor. The primary extractor's output is the data that the other extractors' output is match against. All of the records from the primary extractor will be displayed in the report, while the records from the other extractors will only appear if they match with a record from the primary extractor.
- Exact/Fuzzy Matching: When using exact matching, primary keys will be matched exactly. Fuzzy matching instructs the report generation algorithm to match primary keys that are similar.
- Key Icon: Denotes which column is the primary key. The primary key is the match used to link records from different extractors together. For example a Manufacturer Part Number could be used to match the same product on different websites.
- Drag-n-Drop Icon: Allows you to re-order columns using drag-n-drop.
- Column Name: Name of column in the Comparison Report.
- Field Selection: Dropdown to add fields from an extractor.
- Empty Selection: Fields can be left blank if there is no corresponding field for that extractor. You can not leave a field blank in the primary key column or for the primary extractor.
- Metadata Icon: Indicates that the column from the extractor is metadata provided by Import.io. Can be Extraction Date, URL, Source Url, or Screen Capture Url.
- Clear All: Clears all of the extractors and columns from the report to start over.
- Save and Run: Save any changes you have made to the report and triggers a new run.