After creating your first extractor in Import.io, you will be redirected to the Import.io Dashboard. This is where you can manage your extractors, reach your Reports, Portal, and Account dashboards and monitor your usage.
Elements of the Import.io Dashboard
- New Extractor: Opens the Create Extractor screen, where you can enter a URL to begin creating a new extractor
- Extractors List: A list of all of the extractors in your User Account. This list can be sorted and search through, with the selected extractor being highlighted.
- Extractors Tab: Default view that is opened in Import.io and where your extractors live
- Reports Tab: Takes you to the Reports Dashboard, where you can create Data, Change, and Comparison Reports.
- Portal Tab: Takes you over your Portal. You can share reports via the Portal to those without a login to your account.
- Account Tab: Reveals options for managing your account and billing information.
- Extractor Information: Displayed here is your selected extractor. From here you can Run, Edit, Duplicate, or Delete the extractors, as well as navigate to update its Settings.
- Run History: Displays up to the past 30 crawl runs for the extractor. From here you can statistics from each crawl run, as well as download/preview the results for each run.
- Plan Information: Gives your plan information as well as an update to date count of how many queries you've used.